[APAC-Discuss] Maureen elected as new ALAC Chair

Sivasubramanian M 6.Internet at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 16:22:50 UTC 2018

Congratulations Maureen. I hope you have the strength within and have all
the support required to strengthen ALAC further to a requured degree during
your term, for ALAC to do all the necessary work together with the ACs and
SOs. I hope that ALAC helps to bring about the riggt balance in the ICANN
processes.

Sivasubramanian M
ISOC India Chennai