[APAC-Discuss] [ALAC-Announce] [NA-Discuss] Call for comments

wilkinson christopher cw at christopherwilkinson.eu
Fri Jul 13 21:49:13 UTC 2018

Good evening:

1.  Having written the AlAC comment on the erstwhile WHOIS waiver regime, I would be glad to participate in preparing the ALAC position on this matter.

2.  I have not volunteered for this new temporary group. Thirty hours a week of non-remunerated voluntary work is disproportionate and excessive.

3.  In the light of the history, of which I have direct and long standing personal experience, I consider that GNSO as presently constituted has disqualified itself for any role in WHOIS Privacy policy. No.

Best regards to you all

CW

PS:  I have missed completely the current loop about 'fellowship discussions'. Presumably on a different List - ?