[APAC-Discuss] Final Reminder: APRALO Members' survey

Satish Babu sb at inapp.com
Sun Feb 11 14:23:49 UTC 2018

Dear all,

Thanks again to all ALSes and individual members who have responded to the
APRALO survey!

As discussed in our General Assembly at Abu Dhabi, we will be assessing our
ALSes and individual members on a number of parameters, one of which is the
participation in the APRALO organizational activities such as surveys.
These assessment metrics will feed into further action such as travel
support to future meetings, and may even extend to decertification in cases
where there is continued default despite our best efforts.

We are extending the closing of the survey until *end-of-day on 15 Feb
2018,* so that those of you (particularly ALSes) who haven't found the time
to respond so far, can do so.

Anticipating your co-operation,

With best wishes,

satish