[APAC-Discuss] Reminder: APRALO Members survey

Satish Babu sb at inapp.com
Thu Feb 1 04:43:15 UTC 2018

Dear all,

Thanks to everyone who already submitted your responses!

While we have had a good response to the survey so far, we still have a few
ALSes and individual members who have not responded.

This is a reminder for those who have not completed the survey yet. *Pls
note that the last date to submit your response is 9 Feb 2018.*

With best wishes,

satish