[APAC-Discuss] [ALAC-Announce] Important Webinar Invitation | 2018 - Capacity Building Webinar | 03 December 2018 from 21:00-22:30 UTC

Priyatosh Jana priyatoshjana at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 14:50:28 UTC 2018

 Dear Maureen,

Thank you for this information.I was not aware about the recorded version
of capacity building webinar.Nice to hear and I can view it at any leaser
time.Really the time is not fit for us I am also agree with Jahangir.

Best regards,
Priyatosh

On Mon, Dec 3, 2018 at 1:52 PM Maureen Hilyard <maureen.hilyard at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Amrita
>
> All webinars and meetings are recorded for later access,
>
> Maureen
>
> On Sun, Dec 2, 2018 at 10:20 PM Amrita <amritachoudhury at ccaoi.in> wrote:
>
>> Dear Maureen,
>>

>> I do understand the challenge in fixing the timing for the webinars
>> considering the different time zones.
>>

>> Perhaps what may help would be if their webinars are recorded and members
>> can view iy at their own convenient time , in case the actual time does not
>> suit them.
>>

>> Regards,
>>

>> Amrita

*Priyatosh Jana*
Assistant Professor,
Mallabhum Institute of Technology,Bishnupur,W.B,India
*SPOC (Single Point of Contact), SWAYAM - NPTEL Local Chapter,NPTEL*
*ICT Remote Center Co-ordinator, NMEICT*
*Virtual Lab Nodal Center Co-ordinator, IITs*
Contact No:- +91 9002780765 / 9732722700