[APAC-Discuss] [ALAC-Announce] Important Webinar Invitation | 2018 - Capacity Building Webinar | 03 December 2018 from 21:00-22:30 UTC

Priyatosh Jana priyatoshjana at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 14:44:30 UTC 2018

 Dear Maureen,

Thank you for this information.I was not aware about the recorded version
of capacity building webinar.Nice to hear and I can view it at any leaser
time.Really the time is not fit for us I am also agree with Jahangir.

Best regards,
Priyatosh

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

On Mon, Dec 3, 2018 at 4:40 PM Amrita <amritachoudhury at ccaoi.in> wrote:

> Dear Maureen,
>
> Thank you for this information.
>
> Perhaps many community members like me were not aware that the capacity
> building webinars are also recorded :)
>
> Regards
>
> Amrita

*Priyatosh Jana*
Assistant Professor,
Mallabhum Institute of Technology,Bishnupur,W.B,India
*SPOC (Single Point of Contact), SWAYAM - NPTEL Local Chapter,NPTEL*
*ICT Remote Center Co-ordinator, NMEICT*
*Virtual Lab Nodal Center Co-ordinator, IITs*
Contact No:- +91 9002780765 / 9732722700