[APAC-Discuss] [ALAC-Announce] Important Webinar Invitation | 2018 - Capacity Building Webinar | 03 December 2018 from 21:00-22:30 UTC

Amrita amritachoudhury at ccaoi.in
Mon Dec 3 11:10:01 UTC 2018

Dear Maureen,
Thank you for this information.
Perhaps many community members like me were not aware that the capacity building webinars are also recorded :)
Regards
Amrita
-------- Original message --------From: Maureen Hilyard <maureen.hilyard at gmail.com> Date: 12/3/18  1:51 PM  (GMT+05:30) To: Amrita <amritachoudhury at ccaoi.in> Cc: Maheeshwara Kirindigoda <mahee at flexsoftserver.com>, Jahangir Hossain <jrjahangir at gmail.com>, Mary Wong <mary.wong at icann.org>, khatib hanan via APAC-Discuss <apac-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org>, ALAC-Announce <alac-announce at atlarge-lists.icann.org> Subject: Re: [APAC-Discuss] [ALAC-Announce] Important Webinar Invitation | 2018 - Capacity Building Webinar | 03 December 2018 from 21:00-22:30 UTC
Hi Amrita
All webinars and meetings are recorded for later access,
Maureen
On Sun, Dec 2, 2018 at 10:20 PM Amrita <amritachoudhury at ccaoi.in> wrote:

Dear Maureen,

I do understand the challenge in fixing the timing for the
webinars considering the different time zones.

Perhaps what may help would be if their webinars are recorded
and members can view iy at their own convenient time , in case the actual time
does not suit them.

Regards,

Amrita

| 2018 - Capacity Building Webinar | 03 December 2018 from 21:00-22:30 UTC

Dear Amrita, Mahees and Jahangir

Unfortunately half of the APRALO members are in your time
zone for this webinar (11pm to 4am).  But the other rotating time is at
13:00 which is probably more comfortable for you.  However, unless you
listen into this webinar in your own time, then this topic is lost to you, and
I quite understand how inconvenient that can be as well.

I would like to warn you that  the rotating times for
my ALAC meetings are 16:00UTC (6am in the Cook Is),
01.00UTC (3pm) and 8:00UTC (10pm), so that I will have to give my
apologies in advance if these times do not suit. Just send in your apologies
and I will understand. I will try to get a summary of the outcomes of the
meeting to you so that you don't miss too much.

Maureen

+1