[APAC-Discuss] [ALAC-Announce] Important Webinar Invitation | 2018 - Capacity Building Webinar | 03 December 2018 from 21:00-22:30 UTC

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 08:08:47 UTC 2018

Dear Amrita, Mahees and Jahangir

Unfortunately half of the APRALO members are in your time zone for this
webinar (11pm to 4am).  But the other rotating time is at 13:00 which is
probably more comfortable for you.  However, unless you listen into this
webinar in your own time, then this topic is lost to you, and I quite
understand how inconvenient that can be as well.

I would like to warn you that  the rotating times for my ALAC meetings
are 16:00UTC
(6am in the Cook Is), 01.00UTC (3pm) and 8:00UTC (10pm), so that I will
have to give my apologies in advance if these times do not suit. Just send
in your apologies and I will understand. I will try to get a summary of the
outcomes of the meeting to you so that you don't miss too much.

Maureen