[APAC-Discuss] Nomination of Nadira AlAraj as APRALO

Priyatosh Jana priyatoshjana at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 05:06:39 UTC 2018

I would like to strongly support Nadira's nomination for NomCom and my best
wishes always will be with her.

Regards,
Priyatosh

On Fri, Apr 27, 2018 at 7:12 AM, Bikram Shrestha <
bikram.shrestha at idea.com.np> wrote:

> Need to more contribute on the nominating committee to select best
> candidates, I second Nadira nomination for second term.
>
> All the best.
>
> Thank you
>
> Bikram Shrestha
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On Apr 24, 2018, at 2:28 PM, Maureen Hilyard <maureen.hilyard at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > I would like to nominate Nadira Al Araj as APRALO's representative for
> the Nominating Committee (NomCom) for a second term.
> >
> > The APRALO Leadership team has appreciated the conscientious effort she
> has given her role on the NomCom while at the same time ensuring that the
> members are well informed about its activities and how they can contribute
> positively to her work.
> >
> > We are very fortunate to have such a talent on our Leadership Team and
> would hope that she will accept representing us on the NomCom again.
> >
> > Regards
> > Maureen

*Priyatosh Jana*
Assistant Professor,
Mallabhum Institute of Technology,Bishnupur,W.B,India
*SPOC (Single Point of Contact),NPTEL Local Chapter,NPTEL*
*ICT Remote Center Co-ordinator, NMEICT*
*Virtual Lab Nodal Center Co-ordinator, IITs*
Contact No:- +91 9002780765 / 9732722700