[APAC-Discuss] Nomination of Nadira AlAraj as APRALO

Nadira Alaraj nadira.araj at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 16:19:08 UTC 2018

Dear Maureen,

Dearly I appreciate your nomination and your kind words, the same thanks
goes  to all the support of APRALO community.

I'm ready to accept the nomination and the secondments for the second term
as APRALO's representative for the NomCom 2019.

My learning curve with the NomCom 2018 was fast due to my background
experience, general knowledge of ICANN and the unexpected demanding time I
could alocate to the duties of the NomCom.

Within the NomCom I contributed to chairing one of the subcommittees and
volunteered into many others.

Knowing the demanding duties of the NomCom, I have a full trust that my
contributions will continue of the same level if not more.

In the time I invested to learn about all the aspects surrounding the
NomCo, that time will be saved in the second round to contribute
effectively in different ICANN working groups.

Thanks again,
Nadira