[APAC-Discuss] RECORDED / Nomination of Nadira AlAraj as APRALO

Yesim Nazlar yesim.nazlar at icann.org
Tue Apr 24 09:23:10 UTC 2018

Dear Maureen,

Thank you for your e-mail.

Your nomination is now recorded.

Thank you.
Kind Regards,
Yeşim Nazlar

From: APAC-Discuss <apac-discuss-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org> on behalf of Maureen Hilyard <maureen.hilyard at gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, April 24, 2018 at 11:44 AM
To: "apac-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org" <apac-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org>
Subject: [APAC-Discuss] Nomination of Nadira AlAraj as APRALO

I would like to nominate Nadira Al Araj as APRALO's representative for the Nominating Committee (NomCom) for a second term.

The APRALO Leadership team has appreciated the conscientious effort she has given her role on the NomCom while at the same time ensuring that the members are well informed about its activities and how they can contribute positively to her work.

We are very fortunate to have such a talent on our Leadership Team and would hope that she will accept representing us on the NomCom again.

Regards
Maureen