[APAC-Discuss] Sharing of Kobe Outreach Event

Yannis Li yannis at registry.asia
Mon Apr 23 07:36:12 UTC 2018

Dear APRALO Colleagues,

Just a quick sharing on the camp that I have mentioned on the call last week. Attached a flyer.

We are partnering with 078Kobe.Asia to organise a 2-day youth camp from 26-27 April during their festival as pre-event of ICANN Kobe in Mar 2019 to engage the local university students.

We would organise a mock ICANN meeting and discuss about the new gTLD program mainly on the necessity and the objection process.

There will be a session at the end on Day 2 to encourage the students to brainstorm their interests and also come up with any inputs for the existing new gTLD subsequent procedure working groups. Our aim is to prepare them to attend the upcoming ICANN meeting.

We shall update everyone how the event does later!

Cheers.

Best Regards,

Yannis Li
NetMission.Asia