[APAC-Discuss] Nomination of Ali AlMeshal for Vice Chair (APRALO)

Ali AlMeshal dralialmeshal at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 06:44:36 UTC 2018

Thanks a lot Naveed for your confident and trust , I do accept the
nomination and looking forward to serve the community with other LT toward
excellent results and achievements.

Best regards

Thanks

Ali AlMeshal

APRALO Vice Chair

Bahrain Internet Society - BIS

Board Member & Director of Strategic Alliances

Professional Public speaker in ICT and e-Business

Payment Industry Expert Advisor

Mobile: +973 39440025

Skype: alialmeshal

email: dralialmeshal at gmail.com