[APAC-Discuss] [ALAC] [At-Large] GNSO New gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP WG Face-to-Face Session II - Work Track 5 on Geographic Names at the Top Level

Vanda Scartezini vanda at scartezini.org
Tue Oct 31 20:50:52 UTC 2017

There are lots of conflict as always – each time more meetings … kisses .
Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados
Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004
01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253
Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464
Sorry for any typos.

From: <alac-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org<mailto:alac-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org>> on behalf of Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro <salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com<mailto:salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com>>
Date: Tuesday, October 31, 2017 at 22:03
To: Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro <sala at pasifikanexus.nu<mailto:sala at pasifikanexus.nu>>
Cc: 'apralo' <apac-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org<mailto:apac-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org>>, 'ALAC List' <alac at atlarge-lists.icann.org<mailto:alac at atlarge-lists.icann.org>>, 'At-Large Worldwide' <at-large at atlarge-lists.icann.org<mailto:at-large at atlarge-lists.icann.org>>
Subject: Re: [ALAC] [At-Large] GNSO New gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP WG Face-to-Face Session II - Work Track 5 on Geographic Names at the Top Level

I also note that the APRALO General Assembly conflicts with the first half of the meeting as they both start at 8.30am except this meeting will conclude at 12.30 compared to the APRALO GA which is scheduled to finish early.

GNSO-Registries Stakeholder Group (RySG) Geo TLD Group Sharing Session
 in 3 hours  Capital Suite 14
  *   <https://meetingapp.icann.org/icann60/agenda/278774/1366920>
GNSO New gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP WG Face-to-Face Session II - Work Track 5 on Geographic Names at the Top Level
 in 3 hours  *Hall B, Sec. B/C (GNSO)

 YOUR FAVORITES
<https://meetingapp.icann.org/icann60/agenda/list/user/day>
Schedule
<https://meetingapp.icann.org/icann60/companies/user>
Sponsors
<https://meetingapp.icann.org/icann60/user/notes>
Notes
<https://meetingapp.icann.org/icann60/documents/user>
Documents
<https://meetingapp.icann.org/icann60/chat_inbox>
Messages

Log Out
GNSO New gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP WG Face-to-Face Session II - Work Track 5 on Geographic Names at the Top Level
DATE & TIME
 Wednesday, November 1 08:30 - 12:00
LOCATION
 *Hall B, Sec. B/C (GNSO)  <https://meetingapp.icann.org/icann60/maps/278784/32879/session/1366920>
TRACKS

  *    Working Group / Review Team <https://meetingapp.icann.org/icann60/agenda/278774/groups/282582>
  *    GNSO (Generic Names Supporting Organization) <https://meetingapp.icann.org/icann60/agenda/278774/groups/282588>

 Remove From Your Schedule Add Your Notes
 Tweet about this session<https://twitter.com/share?text=I%27m%20attending%20GNSO%20New%20gTLD%20Subsequent%20Procedures%20PDP%20WG%20Face-to-Face%20Session%20II%20-%20Work%20Track%205%20on%20Geog...%20%23ICANN60&url=https://meetingapp.icann.org/icann60/agenda/278774/1366920>
DESCRIPTION

GNSO New gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP Working Group Face-to-Face Meeting: This is a face-to-face meeting of the New gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP Working Group’s Work Track 5 on Geographic Names at the Top Level. This PDP Working Group is tasked with calling upon the community’s collective experiences from the 2012 round of the New gTLD Program to determine what, if any changes may need to be made to the existing oNew gTLD policy recommendations from 8 August 2007. Those who are interested in providing their input into new gTLD policy recommendations for subsequent procedures are encouraged to attend. Wiki agenda page: https://community.icann.org/x/qCIhB

-

Staff Leader: Steve Chan

Staff Facilitator: Emily Barabas

PARTICIPATION LINKS