[APAC-Discuss] REMINDER: ALS Accreditation dates for APRALO History Project

Kan Kaili kankaili at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 07:16:17 UTC 2017

Hi, Everybody!

This is to remind you that now the "APRALO ALS Accrditation History" is avalable at: http://bit.ly/ALS_accreditation

This History listes all our ALSes in the order of their time of accreditation.  11 ALSes have been recognized as the "APRALO Founding ALSes" according to the electronically signed MOU on 30 March 2007 (still to be included in the document as a note).

Thus, EVERYBODY please take a close look at this history and provide any comments/corrections either on the Google Docs document, or send an email to me ASAP.

We are all recording and making APRALO history together.

Thank you ALL, and looking forward to seeing you in Abu Dhabi!

Kaili Kan