[APAC-Discuss] ALS Accreditation dates for APRALO History Project

Satish Babu sb at inapp.com
Tue Oct 17 08:28:45 UTC 2017

Dear APRALO Community,

You may be aware that we have launched the APRALO History Project, structured
as a Living History project, on the occasion of the 10th Anniversary
celebrations of APRALO. Kaili Kan has kindly agreed to lead the project for
APRALO.

We are planning two deliverables under the project for the forthcoming
APRALO General Assembly, which are (a) an eBook that highlights the first
decade of APRALO, and (b) a short video interview of some of our senior
leaders. Maureen has kindly agreed to compile the eBook, while the ICANN
Staff team is helping us create the video. Both deliverables will be
released at the GA, and will be available at the APRALO website
subsequently.

In order to facilitate documentation of the history of APRALO, we are in
the process of creating a depository for historical and current artefacts,
which we will be opening up to the community shortly.

To help us with the project, and also to be included into the eBook, we
have created an APRALO ALS Accreditation History (chronological list of ALS
accreditation dates) at the following link: http://bit.ly/ALS_accreditation

We request all ALS leaders to check the accreditation details of their
ALSes and provide a comment in the shared document if they needed to change
anything.  For any changes, please provide some "evidence" and send to
Kaili at kankaili at gmail.com. Please do this over the next few days, as we
will be closing the document by this Friday (20 Oct 2017).

With kind regards,

satish