[APAC-Discuss] APAC-Discuss Digest, Vol 132, Issue 30

Satish Babu sb at inapp.com
Tue Nov 28 02:32:51 UTC 2017

Thanks Maureen and Justine.

We encourage members in leadership positions as well as individual members
to create their SOIs and to update it periodically. This is considered a
good practice, and helps the rest of the community to know the individual
better.

AFAIK, there is a common repository for SOIs from the whole of the ICANN
community...many individuals take part in cross-community processes, so
it's more a community SOI repository rather than silo-ized into At-Large,
GNSO etc.

satish

satish