[APAC-Discuss] Additional Feedback on APRALO Applications

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 17:31:41 UTC 2017

Hi Evin

Actually, as people join a working group, etc they aren't necessarily asked
if they are a member of an ALS. They may not be a primary or secondary
contact.
We need to find some way to identify what ALSes are actually being
represented at our meetings. Otherwise we are not able to keep good stats
on participation.