[APAC-Discuss] APRALO General Assembly Feedback

Lianna Galstyan lianna at isoc.am
Tue Nov 7 09:29:30 UTC 2017

Dear APRALO Community,

Thank you all once again for the successful APRALO General Assembly at
ICANN60. It was truly a unique opportunity for all of us to interact
with each other, to learn more about the hot topics discussed throughout
the globe and in our region in particular.

The feedback we received about the GA was encouraging.  We have prepared
an evaluation survey
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1piN5W3W7CI30dQ9_giHh-SA-eELrc0_6nA5YRmCLBLw/edit?usp=sharing>
and would like to kindly ask you to share your views on the overall
program and logistics of the General Assembly.

Looking forward to your active participation to our monthly calls and
ongoing ICANN processes and encourage you to share your local activities
with us!

Best regards,

Lianna