[APAC-Discuss] Thank you everyone!

Lado Svanadze vsvanadze at indein.net
Mon Nov 6 09:58:43 UTC 2017

Dear Satish,

First of all my congratulations you and all APRALO Community for
successfully completed of Fifth General Assembly of APRALO at ICANN60.

I would like to mention that I it was my first participation as a member
of APRALO, and it was very big experience for me. I am very satisfied
that my organization IDI is a member of so great community.

Thanks for everything, and I also Looking forward to meeting with you
and all community online as well as at other IG events in the region and
outside.

Have a nice week.

Kind Regards,
Lado Svanadze

On 05-Nov-17 20:06, Satish Babu wrote:
> Dear APRALO Community,
>
> We trust that all travelers have reached their homes safely.
>
> APRALO has successfully completed its Fifth General Assembly at
> ICANN60. The GA was an opportunity for our members to come together
> and re-dedicate ourselves in advancing the APRALO identity and agenda.
> We hope that we will be able to engage even better in ensuring that
> the interests of end-users are heard within ICANN and other IG policy
> forums. At the personal level, we have now met and worked with one
> another, and this will doubtless make it easier for us to work as one
> team in future.
>
> The feedback we have received about the GA and related events has been
> very encouraging. We have identified from our discussion a several
> action item as priorities and will get back with focused plans around
> these during our monthly calls.
>
> On this occasion, we'd also like to thank the members of the APRALO
> Advisory Committee who have been a constant source of support for us
> at every stage of the planning and execution of the GA.
>
> We would like to thank our Staff Team, consisting of Heidi, Silvia,
> Gisella, Ariel, Yeşim, Evin, and Mario, for their excellent support.
> The successful conduct of APRALO activities during ICANN60 was in
> large measure due to their unstinted support (at times, even ignoring
> their own health!).
>
> We'd also like to thank the ICANN CEO, the outgoing and incoming ICANN
> Chairs, At-Large's own Board members Rinalia and León, the ALAC Chair
> & Members, RALO Chairs, sponsors, partners, speakers as well as the
> wider ICANN community, for the support provided to us.
>
> On behalf of the APRALO Leadership Team, I would like to thank each
> one of you who were able to participate in the GA and related events
> at ICANN60, whether in person or remotely. It's been hard work for
> many of us, but I think you'll agree that it certainly was rewarding!
>
> Looking forward to meeting you online as well as at other IG events in
> the region and outside,
>
> Kindest regards,
>

> satish
> (For the APRALO Leadership Team)