[APAC-Discuss] Thank you everyone!

Satish Babu sb at inapp.com
Sun Nov 5 16:06:52 UTC 2017

Dear APRALO Community,

We trust that all travelers have reached their homes safely.

APRALO has successfully completed its Fifth General Assembly at ICANN60.
The GA was an opportunity for our members to come together and re-dedicate
ourselves in advancing the APRALO identity and agenda. We hope that we will
be able to engage even better in ensuring that the interests of end-users
are heard within ICANN and other IG policy forums. At the personal level,
we have now met and worked with one another, and this will doubtless make
it easier for us to work as one team in future.

The feedback we have received about the GA and related events has been very
encouraging. We have identified from our discussion a several action item
as priorities and will get back with focused plans around these during our
monthly calls.

On this occasion, we'd also like to thank the members of the APRALO
Advisory Committee who have been a constant source of support for us at
every stage of the planning and execution of the GA.

We would like to thank our Staff Team, consisting of Heidi, Silvia,
Gisella, Ariel, Yeşim, Evin, and Mario, for their excellent support. The
successful conduct of APRALO activities during ICANN60 was in large measure
due to their unstinted support (at times, even ignoring their own health!).

We'd also like to thank the ICANN CEO, the outgoing and incoming ICANN
Chairs, At-Large's own Board members Rinalia and León, the ALAC Chair &
Members, RALO Chairs, sponsors, partners, speakers as well as the wider
ICANN community, for the support provided to us.

On behalf of the APRALO Leadership Team, I would like to thank each one of
you who were able to participate in the GA and related events at ICANN60,
whether in person or remotely. It's been hard work for many of us, but I
think you'll agree that it certainly was rewarding!

Looking forward to meeting you online as well as at other IG events in the
region and outside,

Kindest regards,

satish
(For the APRALO Leadership Team)