[APAC-Discuss] Regional Advice for Regional Advice Needed / 265 Cybercafe Association CCAOI

Shreedeep Rayamajhi weaker41 at gmail.com
Sat May 27 04:48:44 UTC 2017

Highly support the application and the work done by CCAOI. I believe Amrita
and her team will  contribute more to the Atlarge structure ICANN.

Regards,

Shreedeep Rayamajhi

On May 27, 2017 8:54 AM, "Maureen Hilyard" <maureen.hilyard at gmail.com>
wrote:

I too would support the registration of CCAOI as an APRALO ALS member.

Amrita is already an active participant in ICANN and a strong advocate for
internet governance within the AP region. I believe that she and her team
will continue to make valuable contributions to At-Large as well as other
ICANN communities.

Maureen

Homepage for the region: http://www.apralo.org