[APAC-Discuss] CALL FOR NOMINATIONS: 2017 Call for Nominations for ALAC Members, Regional Leadership and ALAC Delegates to the NomCom

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Sun May 7 19:34:30 UTC 2017

I realise that the process for our Leadership selection is still early on,
but I would appreciate if staff could also note for the wiki record my
support and endorsement of Maureen Hilyard to continue as Regional
Representative to the ALAC for a further term, and for Lianna Galstyan in
her self nomination for the 2nd APRALO Vice Chair position.