[APAC-Discuss] Youth Fellowship Available for YIGF Bangkok 2017

Yannis Li yannis at registry.asia
Fri May 5 08:55:47 UTC 2017

Dear APRALO colleagues,

NetMission is very excited to share that we have funding to support regional youth fellows to join our Asia Pacific YIGF Bangkok 2017. Hope you could help share with any suitable candidates within your ALSes!

Alongside the YIGF will be the APrIGF which youth fellows will also be attending some of the sessions.

Thanks a lot!
Yannis

Hi all,

YIGF Bangkok 2017 will be held by NetMission.Asia <http://www.netmission.asia/> from 26 to 29 July at Chulalongkorn University. We welcome undergraduate or graduate students in their tertiary education from Asia Pacific Region to join. It's FREE of charge for all participants (accommodation and meals are included). Fellowship is available for regional delegates!

YIGF Bangkok 2017