[APAC-Discuss] Starting in 24 Minutes - REMINDER / Meeting Invitation: APRALO Monthly Call on Thursday, 20 July 2017 at 06:00 UTC

Aris Ignacio arisignacio at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 20 07:42:19 UTC 2017

Hello and good day!
Apologies for not being able to attend the meeting.  I tried connecting but to no avail.  I was late in attending due to I facilitated in checking and obtaining tickets for my students who will be attending YIGF in APrIGF next week.
I will just go through the recording if there will be any.  Again, my apologies and thank you very much.

Yours truly,Aris Ignacio