[APAC-Discuss] Important requirements for APRALO GA - ICANN 60 Abu Dhabi meeting

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Wed Jul 19 20:17:00 UTC 2017

Dear APRALO ALS representative,

This message is sent on  behalf of Lianna Galstyan and Maureen Hilyard, members of the General Assembly Organizing committee ,

As you are aware, we are presently planning for the APRALO General Assembly, scheduled during the ICANN60 (28 October-3 November, 2017, Abu Dhabi, UAE). At this meeting we will be celebrating our 10th Anniversary. As already intimated, the theme for the GA is "A Decade of Diversity".

We plan to organize Capacity Building sessions based on the topics of common interest identified from the Survey already sent to all ALSes. We will also have two GA plenary sessions and one Debriefing Session.

As an APRALO ALS representative, we are sending to you a Form to be filled in (one per ALS) no later than 22 July 2017 for travel purposes. Kindly bear with us on the short notice. The Form will take only 5 minutes of your time. Please note that the Primary contact, as submitted in the form, will be invited to the APRALO GA.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Cws0g6Qf-PG2S8Ux97lm5jGOQomXZ9MFzBaJFdQlym8/edit[docs.google.com]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__docs.google.com_forms_d_1Cws0g6Qf-2DPG2S8Ux97lm5jGOQomXZ9MFzBaJFdQlym8_edit&d=DwMDaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=Dnms4TYTyyoXFpSkZ1XGAnVizXib7u9B5uwGDyrBIT4&m=Fztd9tqEW74hisbx0VBG-xq3yBTVFfio_ZCpOMqud9I&s=X0X955AAIzNfqE_6_9ratkOrc6nqqXP77dtHjgoujS0&e=>

For the APRALO Showcase, which will be a part of the ICANN60 meeting, we kindly ask you send a recent photograph to Maureen Hilyard (maureen.hilyard at gmail.com<mailto:maureen.hilyard at gmail.com>) by 1 August 2017.

Thank you.

We are looking forward to hearing from you soon and let's Celebrate the Decade of Diversity together!

Kind regards,

Lianna Galstyan/Outreach Subcommittee
Maureen Hilyard/Organizing Subcommittee

ICANN Policy Staff in support of the At-Large Community
E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>
Website: atlarge.icann.org<http://atlarge.icann.org/>
Facebook: facebook.com/icannatlarge<http://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>
Twitter: @ICANNAtLarge<http://www.twitter.com/ICANNAtLarge>