[APAC-Discuss] Meeting Invite: APRALO-APAC Hub Webinar on the topic: (Intermediate) Updates and takeaway from IGF 2016 and what it means for you in APAC

Ali AlMeshal dralialmeshal at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 21:26:59 UTC 2017

Dear all,
   The timing is totally in connivance to Gulf area as well as Middle east
region. First it is on Friday which is public holiday being it our weekend
secondly the timing is 5:00 UTC is equivalent to 7:00 to 9:00 AM depend on
country . I hope that date and time can be looked in.

regards

Thanks

Ali AlMeshal

APRALO Vice Chair

Bahrain Internet Society - BIS

Board Member & Director of Strategic Alliances

Professional Public speaker in ICT and e-Business

Payment Industry Expert Advisor

Mobile: +973 39440025

Skype: alialmeshal

email: dralialmeshal at gmail.com