[APAC-Discuss] Fwd: FY18 SO/AC Additional Budget Requests Process - Official Start

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 16:05:26 UTC 2017

*Dear APRALO members*

*In support of Ali's message* - you really only have 9 days maximum to get
your submissions in to the Leadership Team for consideration before we have
to send our APRALO submissions to the Budget committee.

As usual, funding is limited so that the  APRALO leadership Team will have
to consider criteria for selecting the best applications. Key criteria will
include the applicant's current participation in APRALO and wider At-Large
activities (online as well as, or in place of, face to face) and the
benefits of the submission for enhancing engagement and global public
interest within the AP region.

Unfortunately we are not going to have much time to help you put these
submissions together as we did last year, because we ourselves will be
involved in writing up APRALO and other At-Large submissions within the
same tight timeframe. But please do ask Ali or myself if you have any
questions.

While taking into account the documents Ali has sent you, please
also ensure that your submission includes, and is structured around, at
least one of the goals and objectives of *ICANN's strategic plan
(2016-2020). * https://www.*icann*.org/en/system/files/files/*strategic*-
*plan*-2016-2020-10oct14-en.pdf

Good luck and get your submission in to Ali by the 14th of January at the
LATEST.

Maureen

   1.
   <https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:xUKP75aGlU0J:https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/strategic-plan-2016-2020-10oct14-en.pdf+&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ck>
   2.
   <https://www.google.co.ck/search?q=related:https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/strategic-plan-2016-2020-10oct14-en.pdf+icann%27s+strategic+plan&tbo=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiJj76VqqvRAhUmsFQKHdikBz0QHwgsMAM>