[APAC-Discuss] Regional Advice for NITPAA

Kan Kaili kankaili at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 10:32:49 UTC 2017

Without knowing much about this organization, I also fully support as many such organizations to join our APRALO family as possible.

When I was studying telecommunication over 30 years ago, I wrote in the preface of my thesis, the reason I chose this profession is because telecommunication is the most powerful tool for economic and social development.  Nowadays, that is the Internet.  Thus, I fully support all local organizations to work together for the proliferation of it, especially in developing countries.

Looking forward to working together with ISOC of Afghanistan in the near future.

Kaili