[APAC-Discuss] Regional Advice for ISOC Afghanistan

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 05:11:35 UTC 2017

I fully support this application. Their Board demonstrates it is based on
an active multistakeholder model that also recognises and supports Women in
Technology within its leadership team. They already have active ICANN
participants in their membership and many have been through the Fellowship
programme.. I am sure they will encourage more. They are a new ISOC chapter
endorsed by Naveed Haq of ISOC and Fahd Batayneh of ICANN.  Be great to
have them on board.