[APAC-Discuss] [Ext] Re: FW: Buddha Halder and APRALO Individual Membership

Evin Erdogdu evin.erdogdu at icann.org
Sun Dec 3 05:41:19 UTC 2017

Dear Satish and Rajnesh,

Thank you for this observation. Indeed, I followed up with the applicant to clarify, and Buddha said he is a member of ISOC Delhi.

ISOC Delhi is an accredited APRALO ALS. Buddha is not a primary or secondary contact, but according to APRALO Individual Membership criteria, an Individual Member can "Not be a member of an accredited ALS."

I hope this is helpful.

Kind Regards,
Evin