[APAC-Discuss] [EURO-Discuss] VERY IMPORTANT NEW DOODLE: At-Large Review Feasibility Assessment and Implementation Plan Webinar

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Sat Aug 12 17:07:58 UTC 2017

Hello all,

the Webinar will be explaining the contents of the plan that the ALAC
will submit to the ICANN Board committee in charge of organisational
reviews.

The working document can be viewed on: http://bit.ly/2uQ1obO

At this stage it is still being cleaned up but the tight deadline means
that we need to share it with everyone now, giving you time to read
through it ahead of next Wednesday's Webinar, so you may ask questions
and make suggestions during the Webinar.

You will recognise many parts of the response look like text you have
already read - or contributed to. Indeed, the response has been drafted
with the direct input of the At-Large Review Working Party whose members
are listed on https://community.icann.org/x/aZMQAw
These are your representatives, many of whom have helped write the RALO
response to the At-Large Review Draft report consultation, which you can
read on: https://community.icann.org/x/KJjRAw

The document is now the response to the At-Large Review FINAL report, as
well as the ALAC's proposed implementation plan which has integrated
both the ALAC response to the above consultation *and* the RALO
response. This is what is going to go to the Board - and it describes
what the ALAC is proposing to implement to improve At-Large.

That's why it's so important. That's why I am sending this link to you
now. That's why we look forward to seeing you on the Webinar on Wednesday.

Kindest regards,

Olivier