[APAC-Discuss] APRALO Individual membership form for review, comments and approval- Deadline April 26 - 23 UTC

Holly Raiche h.raiche at internode.on.net
Tue Apr 18 22:50:07 UTC 2017

I’m sure I have already commented on this.

But again, my comments:

I’d make a slight change to the following sentence: Current or prior experience in representing the interests of Internet consumers or end-users, if applicable please include reference to any social media, blogs, web pages you may have or run - change to …. Internet consumers or end users.  If applicable, please (I realise that’s just a small change, but makes it clearer  that we want a statement about the prior or current experience.

Second comment - the list of topics is huge.  I’d shorten it to have more generic topics

Holly