[APAC-Discuss] APRALO Individual membership form for review, comments and approval- Deadline April 26 - 23 UTC

Nadira Alaraj nadira.araj at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 05:31:16 UTC 2017

Thanks to all who worked on the application form for individual
memberships.
I didn't check NARALO's rules for individual members, but does the
description in the form captures all the rights of these individuals?
Are individual member have the same status or rights in RALOs as ALSes?
One of my concerns is the weakening of the ALS's on the national level.
Also the point was mentioned by Holly, of the possibility of having some
kind of entities (as in ISOC special interest groups across boarders within
the region)  that represents individual members.

I believe the above points are critical on the long run, better to be given
more thoughts in advance before launching the acceptance of applications
from the individual members.