[APAC-Discuss] APRALO Individual membership form for review, comments and approval- Deadline April 26 - 23 UTC

Holly Raiche h.raiche at internode.on.net
Mon Apr 17 23:49:22 UTC 2017

Thanks for distributing this - and a reminder to us all that we need to finalise this process.

A couple of comments (and I am repeating myself here)

First, I think we have captured the main comments people have made.  On their interest in public interest/consumer issues, I”d slightly rephrase to have just one sentence asking for their past experience/activites or whatever in representing the public interest/interests of end users. -= then end sentence.  New sentence to ask about past/current affiliations - making it clear that we want a clear statement of their interests/involvement in public interest/consumer issues.

My other comment - that is a LONG list of topics.  Should we shorten it.

Otherwise, I’m happy.

I think, down the track, we can consider whether we follow other models in having one ALS for all unaffiliated members - but that can wait until we have sufficient numbers to worry about

Holly