[APAC-Discuss] Regional Advice for Internet Development Initiative (IDI)

Lianna Galstyan lianna at magic.am
Wed Apr 12 09:09:07 UTC 2017

Dear all,

I personally know Vladimer Svanadze. We first met at the 1st Armenian
IGF (2 years ago) where he was invited with other member of ISOC Georgia
Chapter. Then we had many consultation meetings for Georgian IGF where
he (his organization) was part of organizing members. Later on, and very
importantly, he was selected as a Fellow for ICANN58 and was one of my
mentees. Currently, he is selected as SEEDIG and RIPE NCC Fellow.
Vladimer is interested in Cybersecurity issues and is active on national
and international levels. Thus, I'm pleased to support their application.

Best,
Lianna