[APAC-Discuss] APRALO ALS Survey

Satish Babu sb at inapp.com
Sun Apr 9 10:21:05 UTC 2017

Dear APRALO Community,

As informed earlier, APRALO would like to elicit feedback from our members
regarding their capacities/capabilities for participating in APRALO and
ICANN processes.

Here is the link to the survey:

https://goo.gl/forms/O2vhWbhIUKtzSECH3

Kindly submit the filled-up form before 22 April 2017.

Please also note that we are planning a separate survey for policy
priorities of our members, which will be sent out in June/July. Please
restrict this survey to non-policy feedback. Both the surveys will feed
into the planning process of the APRALO 2017 General Assembly during
ICANN60.

Happy Holidays for those who are celebrating festivities this week,

With kind regards,

satish