[APAC-Discuss] Quick APRALO Survey

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 17:55:35 UTC 2016

Hi everyone.

Just to explain the need for speed in the first instance for this Policy
survey. I am using the data for a presentation at the APSTAR meeting
tomorrow, to give participants an idea of the interest in policy
development from the APRALO community.

However, because this is very useful information for us as a RALO, I am
going to extend the response period further until the end of next week (Oct
7) to hopefully achieve a wider representation from our ALSes before our
analysis of the results. As of this morning, 19 of our 45 ALSes have
responded which is excellent after only 3 days. But if you haven't already
done so, I encourage you all to contribute your topics of interest. The
formal results will be published after October 7.

I would also encourage you all to complete the At-Large Review survey. Our
most recent notification from the At-Large Review Team is that APRALO have
contributed the most returns on the survey. Well done. I know it is long,
but I hope everyone will complete this survey, to help us build a stronger
At-Large community.

Many thanks
Maureen