[APAC-Discuss] Quick APRALO Survey

Jurisonline in jurisonlineindia at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 16:34:49 UTC 2016

Dear Satish,

The topics of interest to us are :

*APRALO Survey 2016*

Top three ALAC policy topics of interest are as follows:

1. Intellectual Property
2. Internet Governance
3. Domain Names/IDNs

Top three CCWG-ACCT WS2 topics of interest are as follows:

1. Jurisdiction
2. Ombudsman
3. Reviewing the Cooperative Engagement Process (CEP)

Regards
ISVK India
Nirmol Agarwal

On Mon, Sep 26, 2016 at 11:08 AM, Satish Babu <sb at inapp.com> wrote:

> Dear ALS members
>
> APRALO is gathering information on policy priorities for our member ALSes,
> for the purpose of preparing a presentation to be made at the forthcoming
> APNIC42 conference next week, as well as for general information. It should
> take you under a minute to complete. Kindly send in your responses before
> 29 Sep 2016, Thursday.
>
> In your response, kindly enter your choices for the two questions below:
>
> *APRALO Survey 2016*
>
> 1. Choose your top three ALAC policy topics of interest from the following:
>
> Security/DNSSEC
> Privacy
> Intellectual Property
> Whois
> Internet Governance
> Domain Names/IDNs
> ccTLDs
> New gTLDs
> Other (pls state)
>
> 2. Choose your top three CCWG-ACCT WS2 topics of interest from the
> following
>
> Diversity
> Guidelines for Good Faith
> Human Rights
> Jurisdiction
> Ombudsman
> Reviewing the Cooperative Engagement Process (CEP)
> SO/AC Accountability
> Staff Accountability
> Transparency
>

> Thanks for your time!
>

> satish

CAUTION:  PLEASE READ OUR "TERMS OF USE" BEFORE RELYING UPON ANY ADVISE
TENDERED HEREIN. NOTE THE ADVISE GIVEN HEREIN SHALL NOT BE ADMISSIBLE IN
ANY COURT OF LAW IN INDIA OR ABROAD AND IS MERELY IN THE NATURE OF A
PERSONAL OPINION AND DONOT HAVE ANY STATUTORY VALUE.