[APAC-Discuss] APRALO Capacity Building Sessions at ICANN57

Satish Babu sb at inapp.com
Mon Oct 24 13:03:35 UTC 2016

Dear APRALO Community

In continuation with the previous mail on the Capacity Building program at
Hyderabad, we strongly recommend that APRALO ALS representatives as well as
ALS members and observers who are attending ICANN57 consider attending
these sessions (particularly the newcomers among them). Please note that
this is a one-of-a-kind opportunity.

I am posting this reminder as we have requests coming from other RALOs for
participation. Before we admit them, we would like to ensure that all
requests from the APRALO community are provided priority.

Therefore, kindly register with Gisella (Gisella.Gruber at icann.or
<Gisella.Gruber at icann.org>) as soon as you can.

Thanks,

satish