[APAC-Discuss] APRALO Capacity Building Sessions at ICANN57

Satish Babu sb at inapp.com
Fri Oct 21 02:53:49 UTC 2016

Dear APRALO Community,

In our continuing efforts to provide information to our ALSes and their
membership, APRALO is pleased to announce a series of four Capacity
Building Sessions at ICANN57. These sessions have the objective of
providing participants an update on the basics aspects of functioning of
ICANN At-Large & ALSes, as well as the emerging situation after the
historic IANA Stewardship Transition. The topics to be covered are
available at https://community.icann.org/x/Sxu4Aw (pls note that this is
work in progress, and is being refined).

The four sessions are arranged from Saturday 5th through Tuesday 8th Nov
2016, during the lunch break. Lunch will be served for *registered
participants* in the same meeting room. *Please make note of the timings
and meeting rooms on the program wiki page **(these change daily).*

For registration, kindly contact Gisella.Gruber at icann.org directly *before
31 Oct 2016*. The session is open to APRALO ALS representatives and members
as well as Fellows and observers the At-Large community in Asia-Pacific.

Remote participation facilities may be available daily for the benefit of
At-Large members who are unable to attend ICANN57 in person. Please refer
to the main ICANN Schedule for full details: https://icann572016.sched.org/
(click on the meeting for full details).

We request you to utilize this great opportunity of listening to experts
from with ICANN on an exciting set of topics of relevance to the At-Large
Community.

Thanks and regards,

satish