[APAC-Discuss] Accommodation on twin sharing basis -a request

babu at isoc.org.np babu at isoc.org.np
Fri Oct 14 07:15:26 UTC 2016

Dear Satish
Thank you for sharing the information about availability of the accommodation.  Yes myself and Bikram Shrestha, present President are traveling to Hydarabad and accommodation is our on cost. It would be very great help for us if the accommodation is available. We are comfortable to each other to share the room.

Thank you very much for your kind cooperation.

Looking forward to see you in ICANN in Hydarabad.

With best regards
Babu Ram Aryal
Immediate Past President
Internet Society Nepal Chapter (an APRALO at-Large Member)

Sent from my iPhone