[APAC-Discuss] An invitation to the ICANN Quarterly Stakeholder Call on 18 October 0300 UTC / 1100 SGT

Kelvin Wong kelvin.wong at icann.org
Tue Oct 11 04:25:38 UTC 2016

Dear all,

During the last APRALO monthly call, I mentioned the ICANN FY17 Q1 Quarterly Stakeholder Call. This call will be held next week on 18 October at 0300 UTC / 1100 SGT.

As this call will be taking place at an APAC-friendly time zone, and will feature an APAC update, we hope that the APAC community will be able to join and participate actively in this call. Please do register in advance if you wish to attend (Registration details and the original announcement/invitation are appended below).

Hope to see you there. Thank you.

Regards,

Kelvin

Kelvin WONG

Head, Outreach & Public Responsibility, Asia Pacific

Asia Pacific Hub, Singapore

www.icann.org

Direct Line: +65 6816 1260

Email: kelvin.wong at icann.org

Skype: kelvin.wong.icann

Dear friends and colleagues,

I would like to invite you to the next FY17 Q1 Quarterly Stakeholder Call, which will be taking place at an APAC-friendly time zone on 18 October at 0300 UTC / 1100 SGT. The original announcement and participation details are appended below.

At the APAC Hub, we have heard your feedback to bring such global calls to our time zone and to cover more local content. This Quarterly Stakeholder Call will be using a new regional focused format, and will include an APAC-focused update on top of the regular management updates. The detailed agenda will be updated in due course.

Please join us in this call, not only to get updates, but also for ICANN to hear from the APAC community. In the meantime, if there are any particular topics (related to our region) you’d like us to discuss, please let us know in advance by replying to this email (apachub at icann.org) by 7 October 2016.

I look forward to “seeing” you at the call, and will be most grateful for your support.

Thank you.

Regards,

Jia-Rong

Link to announcement here: https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2016-09-23-en

ICANN Quarterly Stakeholder Report – Register for the FY17 Q1 Call on 18 October 0300 UTC / 1100 SGT / 17 October 2000 PST

ICANN has announced its FY17 Q1 Stakeholder Call, which will take place on 18 October at 0300 UTC / 1100 SGT / 17 October 2000 PST. The call will focus on how ICANN has implemented community policy for the Quarter ending 30 September 2016 as well as provide an APAC update.

This is the first Quarterly Stakeholder Call to use a new regional focused format which aims to increase participation and understanding of ICANN's regional efforts. We've also added a Board update for greater accountability and transparency.

Please click here to register for the call and to receive joining instructions. If you are unable to access the form, please email us to register with your full name and an email address.

The call is open for all to attend and live interpretation is offered in Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish. There will be a Questions & Answers (Q&A) session and all materials (recordings, transcripts and presentations) will be archived and available on the ICANN website.

These calls were set up to enhance ICANN's accountability and transparency efforts and are a great way for you to stay informed on what the organization has done in line with ICANN's mission of keeping the Internet secure, stable and interoperable.
More information
Please visit the Reporting page on the ICANN for more information including recordings of previous calls. The presentation will be posted 24-48 hours in advance.

Subscribe: If this email has been forwarded to you and you wish to receive news, updates and announcements from us directly, kindly reply to this email with the text "subscribe me" in the subject line.

Unsubscribe: If you no longer wish to receive any mailers from us, please reply to this email with the text "unsubscribe" in the subject line.