[APAC-Discuss] APRALO elections 2016

Narine Khachatryan ms.narine.khachatryan at gmail.com
Thu May 19 09:45:11 UTC 2016

Dear all,
​

I am very much interested in the mentorship program, starting from 2016 AGM
and announced earlier on the APAC list. I will be very happy to bring my
contribution to this new and important initiative being part of it.

Taking also this opportunity I would like to express most sincere
congratulations to the APRALO new leadership team!

Best regards to all,

Narine
​
--