[APAC-Discuss] APRALO elections 2016

Kelvin Wong kelvin.wong at icann.org
Wed May 11 08:12:02 UTC 2016

Dear Siranush and APRALO leadership team,

On behalf of the APAC hub, I¹d also like to extend our heartiest
congratulations to the APRALO leadership team. We look forward to more
collaborations ahead!

Regards,
Kelvin

Kelvin WONG
Head, Outreach & Public Responsibility, Asia Pacific
Asia Pacific Hub, Singapore
www.icann.org <http://www.icann.org>

Direct Line: +65 6816 1260
Email: kelvin.wong at icann.org
Skype: kelvin.wong.icann

To receive news, updates and announcements from ICANN APAC Hub, please
subscribe here
<http://icann.us3.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=818d573897ed5ea25ee71ebc1&id=a
b7ff468f8> .