[APAC-Discuss] APRALO elections 2016

Siranush Vardanyan siranush_vardanyan at hotmail.com
Wed May 11 06:35:36 UTC 2016

Thank you, dear Rinalia, Alan and Cheryl and staff for your confidence and support.
in addition to the names interested in mentorship program I have received two more requests from:
1. Anupam Agrawal, ISOC Kolkata2. Amal R. Al-saqqaf, ISOC Yemen

Thanks for your interest, we will come back to you.
Siransuh