[APAC-Discuss] Regional Advice for application for VITUS

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Wed May 4 17:31:39 UTC 2016

Hi everyone

I am pleased to support the application for VITUS to become an ALS from the
Pacific region. Andrew Molivurae has been active in internet development in
Vanuatu and in the Pacific for many years. He was the Chair of PICISOC
(already an ALS) when I joined their Board. He is now in the Vanuatu
regulator's office after many years with Telecom. APRALO leaders met up
with Andrew at the APTLD meeting at APRICOT in Auckland earlier this year
and he will be an Alumni Fellow at Helsinki.

Maureen
Dear all,

We have received an application from Vanuatu for an ALS called VITUS.
Please see the DD attached here and let me know the regional decision soon.

Once approved, I will send over to ALAC by the 9th of May for the vote.
Thanks so much

Pavan

Homepage for the region: http://www.apralo.org