[APAC-Discuss] APRALO Elections 2016

Yesim Nazlar yesim.nazlar at icann.org
Tue May 3 08:46:40 UTC 2016

Dear Pavan,

Thank you very much for your e-mail.
Your nomination is now officially recorded.

Thank you.
Kind Regards,
Yeşim Nazlar

From: <apac-discuss-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org<mailto:apac-discuss-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org>> on behalf of Pavan Budhrani * <pavan at registry.asia<mailto:pavan at registry.asia>>
Date: Tuesday 3 May 2016 at 06:15
To: "apac-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org<mailto:apac-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org>" <apac-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org<mailto:apac-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org>>
Subject: Re: [APAC-Discuss] APRALO Elections 2016

Dear All,

Thanks to all the APRALO team!

I would like to nominate and fully support Siranush, Ali and Holly for a second term. I believe we are in the midst of something special at APRALO and we want to continue to be a part of it .

Pavan