[APAC-Discuss] APRALO Elections 2016

Nadira Alaraj nadira.araj at gmail.com
Mon May 2 06:57:54 UTC 2016

Dear Maureen,
Please correct me if I'm wrong,
The mentorship program is already instituted in some of ICANN
constituencies. But among the 5 RALOs, APRALO leaders' mentorship proposal
is a pioneering program. Which is another + to the commitments of APRALO
leadership to their community engagement.
If this is the case, it would be good to work with all RALOs to come
with *unified
*mentorship program.

Best wishes,
Nadira