[APAC-Discuss] Online survey - Thank you APRALO-APAC Hub Webinar – Getting ready for the “New” Internet Name Space - Universal acceptance and its challenges

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Tue Mar 29 21:47:19 UTC 2016

Dear friends and colleagues,

Thank you for your participation in the webinar APRALO-APAC Hub Webinar –  Getting ready for the “New” Internet Name Space - Universal acceptance and its challenges in collaboration with the APRALO Capacity Building Webinar Series which took place on March 22nd . We would like to thank Don Hollander and Marvin Woo for their very  informative presentations and support to APRALO.

If you did not have the chance to complete the Evaluation survey during  the Webinar, please be so kind to give us your feedback via the online survey (click here<http://survey.clicktools.com/app/survey/go.jsp?iv=3d0x9uv7c3zlr>)  to help us better plan for the future webinars. Questions or comments can be sent to ICANN At-Large Staff at staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>

We would also like to have your feedback/suggestions on what other topics you would like us to cover for our future APRALO  Webinars. If you have any suggestions, please write to us at staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>

In addition, this page is the one-stop-shop for all APRALO-APAC Hub Capacity Building Webinar Series: https://community.icann.org/x/nQR1Aw.  Please bookmark this page to follow the development of future webinars and gain access to their recordings, transcription and presentation slides.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to join us and we hope you found the session useful.

Thank you,

Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Ariel Liang, Gisella Gruber, Nathalie Peregrine, Terri Agnew and Yeşim Nazlar
ICANN Policy Staff in support of the At-Large Community
E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>
Website: atlarge.icann.org<https://atlarge.icann.org/>
Facebook: facebook.com/icann<https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>atlarge<https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>
Twitter: @<https://twitter.com/ICANNAtLarge>ICANNAtLarge<https://twitter.com/ICANNAtLarge>